1. Your film should be between 3 and 4 minutes long and cannot be longer than 5 minutes
2. There is a maximum of one entry per Entrant
3. Your entry must be submitted by 19th March 2018 via the ENTER page
4. Your film must be focussed on a community intervention that is having an impact on improving individual health around mother to child transmission, paediatric HIV, sexual and reproductive health and/or maternal health.
5. If you are a PACF grantee, your film should be aligned to one of the five PACF topic areas
6. Your film must be 'in the footsteps' of your team, beneficiaries, community health workers, clinic teams or others involved in the project
7. You cannot resubmit the same entry from a previous EFC competition